National Register of Historic Places listings in Ness County, Kansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Ness County, Kansas. It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Ness County, Kansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||George Washington Carver Homestead Site||
|1.5 miles (2.4 km) south of Beeler
|2||Indian Village on Pawnee Fork||
|216 West Main St.
|4||Ness County Bank||
|Main St. and Pennsylvania Ave.
|5||Pawnee River Tributary Bridge||
|8 miles south of Bazine
|County Road A, 1.5 miles (2.4 km) west of D Road
||Utica||Agriculture-Related Resources of Kansas MPS|
|7||Henry Tilley House||
|108 W. 2nd St.
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Kansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Kansas
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on June 20, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Ness County, Kansas.|