National Register of Historic Places listings in New Rochelle, New York
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places entries in New Rochelle, New York. See also National Register of Historic Places listings in Westchester County, New York for all others in the county.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in New Rochelle, New York. The locations of National Register properties and districts (at least for all showing latitude and longitude coordinates below) may be seen in a Google map by clicking on "Map of all coordinates".
|Albany (Albany) – Allegany – Bronx – Broome – Cattaraugus – Cayuga – Chautauqua – Chemung – Chenango – Clinton – Columbia – Cortland – Delaware – Dutchess – Erie (Buffalo) – Essex – Franklin – Fulton – Genesee – Greene – Hamilton – Herkimer – Jefferson – Kings (Brooklyn) – Lewis – Livingston – Madison – Monroe (Rochester) – Montgomery – Nassau – New York (Manhattan – Below 14th Street, 14th to 59th Streets, 59th to 110th Streets, Above 110th Street, Islands) – Niagara – Oneida – Onondaga (Syracuse) – Ontario – Orange – Orleans – Oswego – Otsego – Putnam – Queens – Rensselaer – Richmond (Staten Island) – Rockland – Saratoga – Schenectady – Schoharie – Schuyler – Seneca – St. Lawrence – Steuben – Suffolk – Sullivan – Tioga – Tompkins – Ulster – Warren – Washington – Wayne – Westchester (Northern, Southern, New Rochelle, Peekskill, Yonkers) – Wyoming – Yates|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|157 Davenport Rd.
||New Rochelle||Gothic Revival style cottage designed by influential architect Alexander Jackson Davis; built in 1859|
|2||First Presbyterian Church and Lewis Pintard House||
|3||Knickerbocker Press Building||
|50-52 Webster Ave.
|29 Castle Pl.
|180 Davenport Ave.
|6||New Rochelle Railroad Station||
|Between N. Ave. and Memorial Hwy.
|7||Thomas Paine Cottage||
|20 Sicard Ave.
||New Rochelle||Home of Thomas Paine, author of "Common Sense", and other Revolutionary pamphlets.|
|14 Lawton St.
|9||Rochelle Park-Rochelle Heights Historic District||
|The Circle, The Boulevard, The Serpentine, Hamilton Ave. and others
|10||Trinity-St. Paul's Episcopal Church||
|311 Huguenot St.
|11||US Post Office-New Rochelle||
|255 North Ave.
|42 Wildcliff Rd.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in New Rochelle, New York.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in New York
- National Register of Historic Places listings in southern Westchester County, New York
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 4, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.