National Register of Historic Places listings in Pickaway County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Pickaway County, Ohio.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Pickaway County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 29 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||William Marshall Anderson House||
|131 W. Union St.
|2||Arledge Mounds I and II||
|Off State Route 56 southeast of Circleville
||Pickaway Township||Not along any road|
|Madison and Cromley Sts.
|South of Williamsport on State Route 138 at Deer Creek
||Deer Creek Township|
|North of Kingston on State Route 159
|6||Joseph Black Farmhouse||
|9862 Heffner Rd.
|7||Granville M. Bulen House and Farm Complex||
|10001 Bulen-Pierce Rd., south of Lockbourne
|8||Circleville Historic District||
|Main and Court Sts.
|9||W.C. Clemmons Mound||
|Southern side of Florence Chapel Rd., northwest of Fox
||Jackson Township||Near Fox|
|West of Marcy in Slate Run Metropolitan Park
|10104 State Route 56, southeast of Circleville
||Salt Creek Township|
|Dead end of Armstrong Road, southeast of Tarlton
||Salt Creek Township||Near Tarlton|
|West of Circleville on State Route 104
|14||Lawndale Farm Complex||
|26476 Gay Dreisbach Rd., south of Circleville
|15||Luthor List Mound||
|Along the Kingston Pike, southeast of Circleville
|Circleville Township||Also known as the Burning Mound|
|16||Matthew McCrea House||
|428 E. Main St.
|165 E. Main St.
|149 W. Union St.
|Off U.S. Route 23, south of Circleville
|20||Perrill-Goodman Farm House||
|Goodman Rd., south of Groveport
|21||Stevenson Peters House||
|9860 State Route 188, northeast of Circleville
|1960 N. Court St., north of Circleville
|North of South Bloomfield on U.S. Route 23
|24||Saint Philip's Episcopal Church||
|129 W. Mound St.
|25||Scioto Township District No. 2 Schoolhouse||
|8143 Snyder Rd., east of Orient
|Northwest of Williamsport
|27||Tick Ridge Mound District||
|Tick Ridge Peninsula in Deer Creek State Park
|28||Ansel T. Walling House||
|146 W. Union St.
|360 E. Main St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Pickaway County, Ohio.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 1, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "Front Cover". Ohio Archaeologist 34.2 (1984): 3.
- Meeting minutes for Monday, 18 December 2006, Pickaway County Commissioners, 2006. Accessed 2009-10-14.
- Location derived from Mills, William C. Archeological Atlas of Ohio. Columbus: Ohio State Archeological and Historical Society, 1914, page 65 and plate 65. The NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted".
- Location derived from the parcel report from the Pickaway County Auditor's Office; the NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted".
- Location derived from its GNIS feature record; the NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted"
- "Deer Creek Park", Record Herald, 2010-08-17. Accessed 2013-03-14.