National Register of Historic Places listings in Poinsett County, Arkansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Poinsett County, Arkansas.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Poinsett County, Arkansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 19 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|Southeastern corner of the junction of Homestead Rd. and a railroad line
|2||Harrisburg Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Jackson, Water, South, and Gould Sts.
|3||Highway A-7, Bridges Historic District||
|Old U.S. Route 63 over Ditch No. 1 and its reliefs
||Marked Tree||Historic Bridges of Arkansas MPS|
|4||Highway A-7, Ditch No. 6 Bridge||
|E. Davis St. over Ditch No. 6, southeast of Steel Bridge Rd.
|5||Highway A-7, Tyronza Segment||
|Old U.S. Route 63 between Memphis Ave. and the Tyronza River
|6||Hubbard Rice Dryer||
|15015 Senteney Rd.
|7||Judd Hill Cotton Gin||
|Highway 214 east of Bridgewood Rd.
|8||Willie Lamb Post No. 26 American Legion Hut||
|205 Alexander St.
|9||Lepanto Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Holmes St., the Little River, Dewey St., and Alexander Ave.
|10||Marked Tree Commercial Historic District||
|Elm St. between Liberty and Frisco Sts.; Frisco St. between Elm and Nathan Sts.
|11||Marked Tree Lock and Siphons||
|On the St. Francis River
|136 Arkansas Highway 463 S.
|13||Modern News Building||
|216 N. Main St.
|14||Poinsett Community Club||
|Main and Poinsett Sts.
|15||Poinsett County Courthouse||
|Bounded by Market, East, Court, and Main Sts.
|16||Poinsett Lumber and Manufacturing Company Manager's House||
|512 Poinsett Ave.
|17||Rivervale Inverted Siphons||
|Just southwest of Highway 135 across the Little River
|18||Tyronza Commercial Historic District||
|S. Main St. bounded on the north by Old U.S. Highway 63 and on the south by Mullins St.
|19||Tyronza Water Tower||
|Northwest of the junction of Main St. and Oliver St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Poinsett County, Arkansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arkansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Arkansas
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 11, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.