National Register of Historic Places listings in Pratt County, Kansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Pratt County, Kansas. It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Pratt County, Kansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 8 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Earl H. Ellis VFW Post No. 1362||
|701 E. 1st St.
|2||S.P. Gebhart House||
|105 N. Iuka St.
|3||Norden Bombsight Storage Vaults||
|305 Flint Rd.
||Pratt||part of the World War II-Era Aviation-Related Facilities of Kansas MPS|
|40131 Barker Ave.
|5||Pratt Archeological Site||
|6||J.R. Rice Barn and Granary||
|North of U.S. Route 54, northwest of Cullison
|7||J.R. Rice Farmstead||
|NE4, SE4, SE4, NE4, 3-28-15
|8||Thornton Adobe Barn||
|1 mile (1.6 km) east and 1.25 miles (2.01 km) north of Isabel
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Kansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Kansas
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 4, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Pratt County, Kansas.|