National Register of Historic Places listings in Putnam County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Putnam County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Putnam County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below may be seen in a Google map.
There are 17 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|125 Tillman Street
|Madison between 1st and 2nd Streets
|1207 Washington Street
|4||Crescent City Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Lake Stella, Vernon Avenue, Lake Crescent, and Orange Avenue
|298 Cty. Rd. 310
|600 North Park Street in Hubbard Park
|215 Atlantic Avenue
|8||Larimer Memorial Library||
|216 Reid Street
|9||Melrose Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Seminole Ridge Road, Grove Street, South Street, Quail Street, and Melrose Bay
|10||Melrose Woman's Club||
|12||Old A.C.L. Union Depot||
|200 North Twelfth Street
|13||Palatka North Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by the St. Johns River and Bronson, North 1st, North 5th, and Main Streets
|14||Palatka Ravine Gardens Historic District||
|1600 Twigg Street
|15||Palatka South Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by the St. Johns River and Oak, South 9th, and Morris Streets
|16||St. Marks Episcopal Church||
|2nd and Main Streets
|17||Tenney House and Groveland Hotel||
|100 and 102 Commercial Avenue
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Putnam County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 1, 2015.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.