National Register of Historic Places listings in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 18 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Two sites are further designated as National Historic Landmarks and another is designated as a National Historic Site.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Anthracite Bank Building||
|133 West Broad Street
|351 South 2nd Street
|3||New Ringgold Gristmill||
|Legislative Route 53062
||East Brunswick Township|
|205 South Tulpehocken Street
|5||John O'Hara House||
|606 Mahantongo Street
|6||George Ormrod House||
|218 West Broad Street
|7||Burd Patterson House||
|803 Mahantongo Street
|8||Pine Grove Historic District||
|South Tulpehocken and Mill Streets, and Swatara Creek
|502 North Centre Street
|10||Pottsville Downtown Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Laurel Boulevard, Railroad, Morris and 4th Streets
|11||Reading Railroad Passenger Station–Tamaqua||
|Off West Broad Street
|12||St. Paul's Union Church and Cemetery||
|Junction of Township 798 and Legislative Route 4037, southwest corner, about 1 mile (1.6 km) east of Ringtown
|13||Schuylkill County Bridge No. 113||
|West of Rock off Pennsylvania Route 895
|14||Schuylkill County Bridge No. 114||
|East of Rock off Pennsylvania Route 895
|Old Forge Road east of Lebanon Reservoir, north of Suedberg
||Pine Grove Township|
|16||Tamaqua Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by the Odd Fellows Cemetery, Rowe and Mauch Street, East End Avenue, Mountain Avenue, and West Cottage Avenue
||Tamaqua and Schuylkill Township|
|17||D.G. Yuengling and Son Brewing Complex||
|5th and Mahantongo Streets
|18||Frank D. Yuengling Mansion||
|1440 Mahantongo Street
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Mt. Pleasant Historic District||
||Township Road 881 and Pennsylvania Route 901 at Mount Pleasant
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Schuylkill County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 12, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.