National Register of Historic Places listings in Shenandoah County, Virginia
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Shenandoah County, Virginia. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|10107 South Middle Road
|2||Abraham Beydler House||
|2748 Zion Church Rd.
|12097 S. Middle Rd.
|VA 675, near Lantz Mills
|291 Belgravia Rd.
|6||Edinburg Historic District||
|Roughly along Stony Creek Blvd., Shenandoah and Railroad Aves.
|8||Forestville Historic District||
|Junction of VA 42, VA 614 & VA 767
|Northeast of junction of Rtes. 660 and U.S. 11
|10||Dr. Christian Hockman House||
|551 N. Massanutten St.
|614 S. Main St. (US 11)
|95 Swover Creek Rd.
|14||John Miley Maphis House||
|56 Bell's Ln.
|15||Meems Bottom Covered Bridge||
|South of Mt. Jackson on VA 720 over North Fork of Shenandoah River
|16||J.W.R. Moore House||
|5588 Main St.
|17||Mount Jackson Historic District||
|Main, King, Gospel, Broad, Bridge, Race, Clifford, Tisinger and Wunder Sts. and Orkney Dr.
|292 Hite Ln.
|19||Daniel Munch House||
|2588 Seven Fountains Rd.
|20||New Market Battlefield Park||
|North of junction of US 11 and US 211
|21||New Market Historic District||
|Junction of US 11 and US 211
|22||Orkney Springs Hotel||
|VA 263, west of junction with VA 610
|23||Shenandoah County Courthouse||
|W. Court and S. Main Sts.
|24||Shenandoah County Farm||
|North side SR 654, 4,000 feet (1,200 m) east of the junction with US 11
|Southwest of Fishers Hill on VA 757
|26||Stoner-Keller House and Mill||
|2900 Battlefield Rd.
|27||Strasburg Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by railroad tracks, 3rd, High, and Massanutten Sts.
|28||Strasburg Stone and Earthenware Manufacturing Company||
|E. King St.
|29||Toms Brook School||
|3232 S. Main St.
|30||Benjamin Wierman House||
|4049 Flat Rock Rd.
|989 Swover Creek Rd.
|West of Quicksburg on VA 42
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Shenandoah County, Virginia.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 26, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.