National Register of Historic Places listings in Suffolk County, New York
List of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Suffolk County, New York.
This list is intended to provide a comprehensive listing of entries in the National Register of Historic Places in Suffolk County, New York. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
|Albany (Albany) – Allegany – Bronx – Broome – Cattaraugus – Cayuga – Chautauqua – Chemung – Chenango – Clinton – Columbia – Cortland – Delaware – Dutchess – Erie (Buffalo) – Essex – Franklin – Fulton – Genesee – Greene – Hamilton – Herkimer – Jefferson – Kings (Brooklyn) – Lewis – Livingston – Madison – Monroe (Rochester) – Montgomery – Nassau – New York (Manhattan – Below 14th Street, 14th to 59th Streets, 59th to 110th Streets, Above 110th Street, Islands) – Niagara – Oneida – Onondaga (Syracuse) – Ontario – Orange – Orleans – Oswego – Otsego – Putnam – Queens – Rensselaer – Richmond (Staten Island) – Rockland – Saratoga – Schenectady – Schoharie – Schuyler – Seneca – St. Lawrence – Steuben – Suffolk – Sullivan – Tioga – Tompkins – Ulster – Warren – Washington – Wayne – Westchester (Northern, Southern, New Rochelle, Peekskill, Yonkers) – Wyoming – Yates|
Listings by town
|Town||Approximate count of
properties and districts
- National Register of Historic Places listings in New York
- List of New York State Historic Markers in Suffolk County, New York
- The latitude and longitude information provided is primarily from the National Register Information System, and has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For 1%, the location info may be way off. We seek to correct the coordinate information wherever it is found to be erroneous. Please leave a note in the Discussion page for this article if you believe any specific location is incorrect.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 7, 2014.
- NRHP applications for New York State sites (Note, interface works best with Microsoft Internet Explorer browser; hit "Results" after searching, to actually see the results).