National Register of Historic Places listings in Tazewell County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Allentown Union Hall||
|2 mi. E of IL 121
|2||Ayer Public Library||
|200 Locust St.
|3||Cemetery Road Bridge||
|Candlewood Dr. within Glendale Cemetery
|4||Clear Lake Site||
|Junction of 1200E and 2600N in Sand Ridge State Park
||Manito||Extends into Mason County|
|5||Delavan Commercial Historic District||
|307, 309-324, 400, 401, 404-410, 412, and 414 Locust St.
|105 Zinser Place
|7||Denhart Bank Building||
|101 Washington Square
|8||Farm Creek Section||
|S side of Farm Creek
|9||Carl Herget Mansion||
|420 Washington St.
|10||Illinois Traction System Mackinaw Depot||
|301 N. Main St.
|11||Pekin Federal Building||
|334 Elizabeth St.
|12||Peoria Lock and Dam Historic District||
|1071 Wesley Rd.
|13||St. Louis, Peoria and Northern Railroad Depot||
|1900 block of Broadway St.
|14||Tazewell County Courthouse||
|Court St. between Capitol and Fourth Sts.
|15||Third Street Bridge||
|Third St., bet. Pine and Elm Sts.
|Locust Rd. over Mackinaw River, approx. 4.9 mi. S of Tremont
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
||21-29 S. Capitol St.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 7, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Maruszak, Kathleen. National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Clear Lake Site. National Park Service, 1977-01, 3.
- Address visible in this photo
- Moved ca. 2006 from 1400 block to 1900 block of Broadway; see Harris, Sharon Woods, "Train depot renovations to begin", Pekin Times, 2011-12-02, retrieved 2011-12-07.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Tazewell County, Illinois.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Illinois
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Illinois