National Register of Historic Places listings in Tehama County, California
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Tehama County, California. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Cone and Kimball Building||
|747 Main St.
|2||Herbert Kraft Memorial Free Library||
|3||Maywood Woman's Club||
|902 Marin St.
|4||Molino Lodge Building||
|3rd and C Sts.
|5||Odd Fellows Building||
|342 Oak St.
|6||Old Bank of America Building||
|710 Main St.
|7||Park Headquarters, Lassen Volcanic National Park||
|Off CA 36
|8||Saint Mary's Parish||
|515 Main St.
|333 Oak St.
|10||Sulphur Creek Archeological District||
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Tehama County, California.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in California
- List of National Historic Landmarks in California
- California Historical Landmarks in Tehama County, California
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 28, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.