National Register of Historic Places listings in Union County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Union County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Union County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 19 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Allenwood River Bridge||
|Legislative Route 460 over the West Branch of the Susquehanna River at Allenwood
||Gregg Township||Bridge was replaced with a new structure in 1990. It extended into Delaware Township in Northumberland County|
|2||Buffalo Presbyterian Church||
|West of Lewisburg on Pennsylvania Route 192
|3||Chamberlin Iron Front Building||
|434 Market Street
|1 mile (1.6 km) west of White Deer on Township 629
||White Deer Township|
|5||Benjamin Griffey House||
|West of Allenwood on Pennsylvania Route 44
||Gregg Township||The house was badly damaged in a 1980 fire, and is no longer standing at its original location.|
|6||Halfway Lake Dam||
|16 miles (26 km) west of Lewisburg on Pennsylvania Route 192
|North 4th Street
|West of Mifflinburg on Township 376
||West Buffalo Township|
|9||William A. Heiss House and Buggy Shop||
|523 Green Street
|U.S. Route 15 south of its junction with Pennsylvania Route 45
||East Buffalo Township|
|11||Lewisburg Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by U.S. Route 15, Beck Street, the Susquehanna River, and the borough boundary
|12||Mifflinburg Historic District||
|Pennsylvania Route 45
|13||Millmont Red Bridge||
|Southwest of Millmont on Legislative Route 59005
|14||New Berlin Presbyterian Church||
|Vine and High Streets
|15||Old Union County Courthouse||
|Market and Vine Streets
|16||Packwood House-American Hotel||
|10 Market Street
|17||Reading Railroad Freight Station||
|Junction of South 5th and St. Louis Streets
|North of Lewisburg off U.S. Route 15 on Pennsylvania Route 59024
|19||Watsontown River Bridge||
|Legislative Route 240 spur over the West Branch of the Susquehanna River
||White Deer Township||Extends into Watsontown in Northumberland County|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Union County, Pennsylvania.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Union County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 19, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.