National Register of Historic Places listings in Washington County, Kansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Washington County, Kansas. It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington County, Kansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Hollenberg Pony Express Station||
|1.5 miles east of Hanover
|2||Mahaska Rural High School #3||
|S. School St.
|3||Site No. JF00-072||
|Junction of Thayer, Jefferson, Washington, and Republic County lines
|4||Washington County Courthouse||
|214 C St.
|5||Washington County Jail and Sheriff's Residence||
|23 Commercial St.
|6||Washington County Kingpost||
|Southeast of Barnes
|7||John F. Wayland House||
|317 E. 6th St.
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Kansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Kansas
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 14, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Washington County, Kansas.|