National Register of Historic Places listings in West Denver, Colorado
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in West Denver, Colorado.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in western Denver, Colorado, United States. West Denver is defined as being all of the city west of the Platte River. The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a Google map.
There are 289 properties and districts listed on the National Register in Denver. West Denver includes 43 of these properties and districts, including 2 that extend into other regions; the city's remaining properties and districts are listed elsewhere. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
Current listings 
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||Neighborhood||Summary|
|1||19th Street Bridge||February 4, 1985||19th St.
||Highland||Extends into Union Station in Downtown Denver|
|2||All Saints Episcopal Church||June 23, 1978||2222 W. 32nd Ave.
|3||Avoca Lodge||January 26, 1990||2690 S. Wadsworth Boulevard
|4||Berkeley Lake Park||September 17, 1986||Roughly bounded by the northern side of Berkeley Lake, Tennyson St., W. 46th Ave., and Sheridan Boulevard
|5||Berkeley School||November 1, 1996||5025-5055 Lowell Boulevard
|6||William Norman Bowman House-Yamecila||March 14, 1991||325 King St.
|7||Bryant-Webster Elementary School||December 7, 1995||3635 Quivas St.
|8||Building at 1389 Stuart Street||July 19, 1982||1389 Stuart St.
|9||Building at 1390 Stuart Street||July 19, 1982||1390 Stuart St.
|10||Building at 1435 Stuart Street||July 19, 1982||1435 Stuart St.
|11||Building at 1444 Stuart Street||July 19, 1982||1444 Stuart St.
|12||Building at 1471 Stuart Street||July 19, 1982||1471 Stuart St.
|13||Denver Tramway Powerhouse||September 8, 2001||1416 Platte St.
|14||Dickinson Branch Library||March 28, 2002||1545 Hooker St.
|15||William J. Dunwoody House||April 11, 1979||2637 W. 26th Ave.
|16||Elitch Theatre||March 21, 1978||W. 38th Ave. and Tennyson St.
|17||Fourth Church of Christ, Scientist||April 21, 2004||3101 W. 31st Ave.
|18||Hanigan-Canino Terrace||November 25, 1987||1421-1435 W. 35th Ave.
|19||Highland Park||September 17, 1986||Roughly bounded by Highland Park Pl., Federal Boulevard, and Fairview Pl.
|20||Highland Park Historic District||January 18, 1985||Bounded by Zuni St., Dunkeld Pl., Clay St., and 32nd Ave.
|21||Highlands Masonic Lodge||November 22, 1995||3220 Federal Boulevard
|22||Inspiration Point||September 17, 1986||Roughly bounded by W. 50th Ave., Sheridan Boulevard, W. 49th Ave., and Fenton St.
|23||Loretto Heights Academy||September 18, 1975||3001 S. Federal Boulevard
||Harvey Park South|
|24||Frederick W. Neef House||October 25, 1979||2143 Grove St.
|25||Niblock-Yacovetta Terrace||June 27, 1986||1301-1319 W. 35th Ave.
|26||Old Highland Business District||July 17, 1979||15th and Boulder Sts.
|27||Oriental Theater||September 26, 1997||4329-39 W. 44th Ave.
|28||Overland Cotton Mill||April 3, 2001||1314 W. Evans Ave.
||College View and South Platte|
|29||Potter Highlands Historic District||January 22, 1986||Roughly bounded by W. 38th Ave., Zuni St., W. 32nd Ave., and Federal Boulevard
|30||Rocky Mountain Hotel||April 21, 1983||2301 7th St.
|31||Rocky Mountain Lake Park||September 17, 1986||Roughly bounded by Interstate 70, Federal Boulevard, W. 46th Ave., and Lowell Boulevard
|32||Romeo Block||January 4, 1996||2944 Zuni St.
|33||Amos H. Root Building||March 27, 1980||1501-1529 Platte St.
|34||St. Dominic's Church||November 1, 1996||3005 W. 29th Ave.
|35||St. Elizabeth's Retreat Chapel||May 24, 1976||2825 W. 32nd Ave.
|36||St. Joseph's Polish Roman Catholic Church||April 21, 1983||517 E. 46th Ave.
|37||St. Patrick Mission Church||November 14, 1979||3325 Pecos St.
|38||George Schmidt House||October 29, 1976||2345 7th St.
|39||South Platte River Bridges||October 15, 2002||Interstate 25 at milepost 210.53
||Jefferson Park and Sun Valley||Extends into Auraria in Northeast Denver|
|40||Stonemen's Row Historic District||January 5, 1984||Southern side of 28th Ave. between Umatilla and Vallejo Sts.
|41||Tallmadge and Boyer Block||October 21, 1982||2926-2942 Zuni St.
|42||Tilden School for Teaching Health||September 7, 1995||Junction of W. Fairview Pl. and Grove St.
|43||West Forty-sixth Avenue Parkway||September 17, 1986||W. 46th Ave. Parkway from Stuart St. to Grove St.
Former listing 
|||Site name||Image||Date listed/removed||Location||Summary|
|1||Wheeler House||Listed March 1, 2000, removed January 14, 2010||1917 W. 32nd Ave.
||Demolished in 2005|
See also 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: National Register of Historic Places in Denver, Colorado|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Colorado
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Denver, Colorado
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 19, 2013.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.