National Research Institute for Science Policy
National Research Institute for Science Policy (NRISP), is an Iranian organisation established in 1980 to act as a research institute and think tank for the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology.
NRISP publishes four periodicals:
- Journal of Science and Technology Policy (Quarterly)  ISSN 0840-2008
- Rahyaft (Science Policy Quarterly)  ISSN 1027-2690
- Daneshgar (Scientific Journal-Monthly) 
- Science and Research Newsletter 
NRISP consists of six departments:
- Futures studies research department,
- Economy of science research department,
- Public understanding of science research department,
- Scientometrics department,
- Science and society research department, and
- Science policy research department.
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|