National Technological University – Avellaneda Regional Faculty
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into National Technological University. (Discuss) Proposed since January 2014.|
The National Technological University – Avellaneda Regional Faculty (Castilian: Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - Facultad Regional Avellaneda (UTN-FRA)).
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronical Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Mechanic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering.
- Master in Ambiental Engineering.
- Master in Food Technology
- Master in Superior Education.
- Master in Structural Engineering.
- Master in University Teaching
- Laboural Engineering.
- Specialization in Food Technology.
- Specialization in Work Hygiene and Safety.
This NTU College is one of the 24 regional faculties of the Universidad Tecnológica Nacional of Argentina.
- (Spanish) Official website
|This Argentine university, college, or tertiary institution related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|