National Technological University – Tucumán Regional Faculty
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into National Technological University. (Discuss) Proposed since January 2014.|
The National Technological University – Tucumán Regional Faculty (Castilian: Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - Facultad Regional Tucumán (UTN-FRT)).
- Master in Ambiental Engineering.
- Master in Food Technology
- Specialization in Work Hygiene and Safety
- Laboural Engineering.
- Specialization in Food Technology.
This UTN College is one of the 24 regional faculties of the Universidad Tecnológica Nacional of Argentina.
- (Spanish) Official website
|This Argentine university, college, or tertiary institution related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|