National Trust of Queensland
It is a member of the National Trust of Australia, which federates the eight autonomous National Trusts in each Australian state and territory.
The organisation conducts the National Trust of Queensland Heritage awards which were previously known as the John Herbert Memorial Awards. The premier award is called the John Herbert Memorial Award in honour of a former President.
The Heritage Register of the National Trust of Queensland contains buildings, precincts, natural environment places or culturally significant artefacts of Queensland. Items on the Heritage Register are not protected by law.
- Brennan & Geraghtys Store, Maryborough
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast
- Hou Wang Temple, Atherton
- Moon's Reserve, Brookfield
- James Cook Museum, Cooktown
- National Trust Heritage Centre, Townsville
- Royal Bull's Head Inn, Drayton (Toowoomba)
- Stock Exchange Arcade, Charters Towers
- Tent House, Mount Isa
- Zara Clark Museum (Charters Towers Museum), Charters Towers
|This article about an organisation in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|