National U.S. Collegiate Hurling Champions
The first ever U.S. National Collegiate Gaelic Athletic Association (NCGAA) hurling championship took place in 2011. The 2014 championship was held in Gaelic Park with seven teams competing. The 2015 championship will be held Memorial Weekend (May 23rd/24th) at Washington Grizzly Stadium in Missoula, Montana. Winners of the U.S. NCGAA hurling championship include:
|2011||Indiana University |
|2012||Purdue University  |
|2013||University of California, Berkeley|
|2014||University of Montana, Missoula|
- "Indiana win first NCGAA championship". Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "Indiana University win first ever National Collegiate Hurling Championship in the U.S.". Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "Hurling making a comeback". Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "Purdue University win 2012 U.S. National Collegiate Hurling Championship". Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "National Collegiate Gaelic Athletic Association". Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "KPAX Sports". Retrieved 10 June 2014.
|This article related to sports in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|