Native Son (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up native son in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Native Son is a 1940 novel by Richard Wright.
Native Son(s) may also refer to:
- Native Son (1951 film), a 1951 Argentine film adaptation of Wright's novel
- Native Son (1986 film), a film adaptation of Wright's novel featuring Oprah Winfrey
- Native Son (2010 film), a film from Scotland based on an original screen play by Scott Graham
- Native Son (album), a 1991 album by the Judybats, or the title song
- Native Son (band), a Japanese jazz band
- Native Sons, a 1976 album by Loggins and Messina, or the title song, "Native Son"
- "Native Son", a song by U2 from Unreleased and Rare
- Toronto Native Sons, a junior ice hockey team 1933-1942
- Nickel Centre Native Sons, a junior A ice hockey team 1976-1986
- Native Sons of the Golden West, a Californian group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.