From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Native Tongue (disambiguation))
Native Tongue(s) may refer to:
- First language, the language a human being learns from birth
- Native Tongue (album), an album by Poison
- Native Tongues, an American hip hop collective
- Native Tongue (Carl Hiaasen novel)
- Native Tongue (Suzette Haden Elgin novel)
- Native Tongues (book), a book by Charles Berlitz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.