From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nativist)
|Look up nativism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nativism may refer to:
- Nativism (politics), a term used by scholars to refer to ethnocentric beliefs relating to immigration and nationalism
- Nativism (psychology), a concept in psychology and philosophy which asserts certain concepts are "native" or in the brain at birth
- Linguistic nativism, a theory that the ability to learn grammar is hard-wired into the brain
- Innatism, the philosophical position that minds are born with knowledge
- Native religion, ethnic or regional religious customs
- Kokugaku or Japanese nativism, a school of Japanese philosophy that rejected Chinese texts in favor of early Japanese ones
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.