From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nativist)
|Look up nativism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nativism may refer to:
- Nativism (politics) or political nativism, a term used by scholars to refer to ethnocentric beliefs relating to immigration and nationalism; antiforeignism
- Psychological nativism is a concept in psychology and philosophy which asserts certain concepts as being natural, hence "native" to a species
- Linguistic nativism – see universal grammar
- Innatism, the philosophical position that minds are born with knowledge
- Native religion or folk religion, sometimes called nativism.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.