From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nativity or nativities in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nativity may refer to:
The birth of Jesus
- Nativity of Jesus, the Gospel story of the birth of Jesus
- Nativity of Jesus in art, paintings depicting the Nativity
- Nativity scene or crèche, a three-dimensional display depicting the Nativity
- Church of the Nativity, in Bethlehem, which is claimed to be the location of the birth of Jesus
- Nativity! (film), (2009)
- The Nativity Story, a 2006 film
- Nativity of Mary, a Catholic feast day commemorating the birth of the Virgin Mary
- Nativity of the Theotokos, Eastern Orthodox feast day commemorating the birth of the Virgin Mary
- Nativity of St John the Baptist, a Christian feast day celebrating the birth of John the Baptist.
- Antigen nativity, an antigen before an APC binds to it
- Natal chart, or horoscope at or of the time of one's birth
- Birth rate, or number of childbirths per unit of time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nativity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.