From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nativity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nativity, a synonym of birth, may refer to:
The birth of Jesus 
- Nativity of Jesus, the Gospel story of the birth of Jesus
- Nativity of Jesus in art, paintings depicting the Nativity
- Nativity play, a dramatic production about the Nativity
- Nativity scene or crèche, a three dimensional display depicting the Nativity
- Church of the Nativity, in Bethlehem, which is claimed to be the location of the birth of Jesus
- Nativity! (film), (2009)
- The Nativity Story 2006 film
Feast days 
- Nativity of Mary, a Catholic feast day commemorating the birth of the Virgin Mary
- Nativity of the Theotokos, Eastern Orthodox feast day commemorating the birth of the Virgin Mary
- Nativity of St. John the Baptist, a Christian feast day celebrating the birth of John the Baptist.
- Antigen nativity, an antigen before an APC binds to it
- A natal chart or horoscope at or of the time of one's birth
- In population statistics, the birth rate or number of childbirths per unit of time.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.