Natural Selection (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up natural selection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Natural selection is the process by which individual organisms with favorable traits are more likely to survive and reproduce.
Natural Selection may also refer to:
- Natural Selection (film), a 2011 independent comedy/drama
- Natural Selection (Fuel album), 2003
- Natural Selection (Frank Gambale album), 2010
- Natural Selection (group), a music group, plus their self-titled album
- Natural Selection (manuscript), Charles Darwin's main work on evolution, on which he based his abstract On the Origin of Species
- "Natural Selection" (song), a song by Unkle
- Natural Selection (Sounds from the Ground album), 2003
- "Natural Selection" (The Spectacular Spider-Man), a 2008 episode of The Spectacular Spider-Man
- "Natural Selection" (The Unit), an episode of The Unit
- Natural Selection (video game), a 2002 modification for the computer game Half-Life
- Natural Selection 2, a sequel for the computer game Natural Selection, released 30th October, 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.