|Motto||The Authority on Integrative Medicine|
|Purpose||Evidence-based health care information|
|Catherine Ulbricht, Ethan Basch|
|Staff||Over 500 worldwide contributors|
Natural Standard is an international research collaboration that systematically reviews scientific evidence on complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). Together with the faculty of Harvard Medical School, Natural Standard provides consumer information on CAM for Harvard Health Publications and Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Natural Standard also provides information on herbal medicine and dietary supplements to MedlinePlus, which is produced and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Natural Standard Research Collaboration was founded in 2000 to serve as a clearing house for information on evidence-based medicine covering numerous healthcare disciplines. This international effort involves authors, editors, and peer reviewers from multiple academic and research institutions.
- Catherine Ulbricht, PharmD, MBA[c]
- Ethan Basch, MD, MSc, MPhil
Senior Editorial Board
Members of the Natural Standard Senior Editorial Board include:
- Edzard Ernst, a well-known figure in complementary and alternative medicine research and co-author of Trick or Treatment
- "The Authority on Integrative Medicine". Natural Standard. Retrieved 2013-02-19.
- Harvard Health Publications: Complementary/Alternative Medicine.[dead link]
- "Susan G. Komen for the Cure: Complementary Therapies Resources". Ww5.komen.org. Retrieved 2013-02-19.
- "MedlinePlus: Herbs and Supplements". Nlm.nih.gov. Retrieved 2013-02-19.
- "Natural Standard Senior Editorial Board". Naturalstandard.com. Retrieved 2013-02-19.