Force of nature
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Natural forces)
A force of nature is a natural phenomenon that humans cannot control.
In physics, there are four fundamental forces.
Force of Nature, as a legal term, may refer to:
- An event outside of human control for which no one can be held responsible
Force of Nature, in entertainment, may refer to:
- "Force of Nature" (song), a song by the British rock band Oasis
- "Force of Nature" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Force of Nature (Tank album), an album by American R&B artist Tank
- Force of Nature (Koko Taylor album)
- Force of Nature (comics), fictional team of supervillains in comic books published by Marvel Comics
- "Force of Nature", a song by Pearl Jam from Backspacer
- "Force-a-Nature", a weapon in the video game Team Fortress 2
Forces of Nature (plural) may refer to:
- Forces of Nature, a 1999 American romantic comedy film
- Forces of Nature (2004 film), a wide-screen documentary about volcanoes, earthquakes, and tornadoes.
- Forces of Nature (album), an album by the American band Artension
- "Forces of Nature", the fourth episode of the third season of the series Teen Titans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.