From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nature in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nature] is the phenomena of the physical world, and also to life in general.
Nature may also refer to:
- Natural environment, the ecological sphere of life on Earth.
- Nature (philosophy)
- Mother Nature, the personification of nature as a maternal figure
- Nature (innate), the innate behaviour, character, or essence of a human or another living organism
- Nature (grape), another name for the wine grape Gewürztraminer
- Nature (journal), a general-purpose scientific journal published since 1869
- La Nature, a French science journal founded in 1873 by Gaston Tissandier
- Nature (radio programme), a BBC Radio 4 programme
- Nature (essay), an essay and collection of essays by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Nature (Tobler essay), an essay by Georg Christoph Tobler, often incorrectly attributed to Goethe.
- Nature (TV series), a television program that has been broadcast on PBS since 1982
- Nature (rapper), a rapper from Queensbridge, New York City
- "Nature" (The Fourmyula song), a song by New Zealand band The Fourmyula
- All pages beginning with "Nature"
- All pages with titles containing "Nature"
- Natural (disambiguation)
- Naturalism (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nature.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.