Nature Reviews Cardiology
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Nature Reviews Cardiology|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Nat. Rev. Cardiol.|
Nature Publishing Group (United States)
Nature Reviews Cardiology is a peer-reviewed journal for cardiologists. Before April 2009, the journal was titled Nature Clinical Practice Cardiovascular Medicine.
- acute coronary syndromes
- angina/coronary artery disease
- cardiomyopathy/heart failure
- concomitant disease
- congenital conditions
- interventional cardiology
- valvular disease
- vascular disease
- general therapies
- disease markers
- genetics and public health.
- "Nature Reviews goes clinical" (Press release). "Nature Publishing Group. 28 January 2009. Retrieved 2010-06-09.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.