|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
Naudero, also spelled Naundero, Nodero (Urdu: نوڈیرو) is a town and Union Council of Ratodero Taluka in Larkana District, Sindh, Pakistan. The Union Council also includes the village of Garhi Khuda Bakhsh. It lies to the north-west of the district capital Larkana, connected by road. Irrigated by canals, the area is noted for its rice production. A sugar mill has been constructed in the area, funded by the Chinese. Asif Zardari held a press conference in the town two days after Benazir Bhutto's murder, accusing the PMLQ leadership of people responsible for her murder. Her grave and that of her father's Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto are located here.
- Tehsils & Unions in the District of Larkana - Government of Pakistan
- Rahman, Mushtaqur (1983). Pakistan's Rural Development?: Policies and Problems. Asian Research Service. p. 139. ISBN 978-962-234-009-1.
- Rahman, Mushtaqur (1988). Agriculture in Pakistan. Akadémiai Kiadó. p. 120. ISBN 978-963-05-4608-9.
- Amir, Mir (2010). Bhutto Murder Trail. Westland. p. 20. ISBN 978-93-80658-61-2.
- The Terrorist Prince: The Life and Death of Murtaza Bhutto. Verso. 1997. p. 202. ISBN 978-1-85984-886-9.
|This Sindh location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|