Naugaon (Hindi: नौगाँव) is a small town of Uttarkashi in Uttarakhand, India, situated by the Yamuna river. It lies on national highway 123. It is a junction near the towns Barkot, Purola and Damta. It is a town of approximately 5000 population. It is also a block of Uttarkashi.
The name of Naugaon is of because initially there were only nine villages(गाँव). In the Naugaon region you can find many ancient parts of history.
- Government inter college Naugaon
- Daulat ram ravanlta saraswati vidya mandir
- S.H.S.V.M. Naugaon
- sasaswati shishu mandir
- Basic school
- Bal vidya mandir
- Kanya junior high school MURARI
- Jagriti public school
- Dhanvantri public school
Medical and healthcare
- Community health centre
- Government veterinary hospital
- chauhan medical store and many other.