From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nausea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nausea is the sensation of unease and discomfort in the stomach with an urge to vomit. It may also refer to:
- Nausea (band), an American crust punk band
- Nausea L.A., an early American grindcore/crustcore band
- Nausea (novel) (La Nausée), a 1938 novel by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Nausea (song), a song by Beck from his 2006 album, The Information
- "Nausea", a song by X on their album Los Angeles (X album)
- "Nausea", a song by Therapy? from the Nurse album.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.