Naut Humon is a composer, curator, performer, and leader in experimental electronic music and audiovisual projects such as Rhythm & Noise, Sound Traffic Control. He is the Founder and Artistic Director of Recombinant Media Labs and its internationally touring project RML CineChamber.
Naut Humon is a founding member of the experimental music ensemble Rhythm & Noise, who released two albums on Ralph Records. Humon has also worked with avant-garde vocalist and composer Diamanda Galás, providing samples for her album You Must Be Certain of the Devil, as well as percussionist Z'EV. He serves on the Digital Musics jury of the Ars Electronica festival in Linz, Austria every year and is the founder of Recombinant Media Labs and was head of A&R for Asphodel Records, both based in San Francisco. He is featured in the 2001 documentary film Scratch. In 2012 he was the artistic director behind the CineChamber an art installation put on at MUTEK. 
- Mesinai, Raz (21 August 2013). "Naut Humon (Recombinant Media Labs / Asphodel) @ Dubspot! Wireless Interview w/ Raz Mesinai". Dubspot. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "About Recombinant Media Lab". Recombinant Media Lab Website. 3 April 2015. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "Rhythm and Noise - Naut Humon - Z'EV". Industrial::Music::Library. July 2007. Retrieved November 30, 2012.
- "Naut Humon’s Ars Electronica resumé". gaffta.org. 1 July 2008. Retrieved 30 November 2012.
- "Unpacking the CineChamber – Naut Humon on Nomadic AV Performance". Creative Applications. 8 February 2012. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "Naut Humon: Attention Depiction Disorders". berkeley.edu. 2008. Retrieved November 30, 2012.
- "Unpacking the CineChamber – Naut Humon on Nomadic AV Performance". Creative Applications Network. Retrieved April 11, 2014.