|Type||Privately held company|
Vincent Gérard DirectorCorentin Thiercelin CEO
|Services||Marketing platform, online advertising, Boating, marine|
Launched in 2003, NauticExpo is the Virtual Boat and Marine Show. NauticExpo brings together both pleasure and professional boats, merchant ships and all associated equipment available internationally.
The website is aimed at buyers and other professionals in the marine and maritime sectors as well as pleasure boaters and other watersports fans.
NauticExpo is a trade fair for the maritime industry and manufacturers of nautical products with 4000 exhibitors, 62000 products, 10000 catalogues and 3900 videos in over 820 sectors of activity. It allows manufacturers to communicate at an international level and buyers can source products from all over the world in 5 languages. NauticExpo provides a global overview of the maritime markets .
- Boat Building
- Cabin cruiser
- Flat-bottomed boat
- Glossary of nautical terms
- Halkett boat
- Inflatable boat
- Launch (boat)
- Lifeboat (rescue)
- Lifeboat (shipboard)
- Motor Launch
- Reed boat
- Row boat
- Super yacht
- Traditional fishing boats
- "NauticExpo". Company. SeaQuipment. Retrieved 2008-12-26.
- "VirtualExpo". Companies. LinkedIn Corporation. Retrieved 2008-12-26.
- "NauticExpo.". Trailboats.com. Retrieved 2008-12-26.
- "NauticExpo.". Boatingindustry.com. August 3, 2010. Retrieved 2008-12-26.
- "NauticExpo.". Wikidive.com. December 8, 2010. Retrieved 2008-12-26.
- "NauticExpo.". Maritim-connector.com. Retrieved 2008-12-26.