June 13, 1984
|Ethnicity||Japanese, Hawaiian and Puerto Rican|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||114 lb (52 kg)|
|No. of adult films||390 as performer, 6 as director (per IAFD)|
Born in Oahu, Hawaii, Thorn is half Japanese, a quarter Puerto Rican, and a quarter Hawaiian. Her mother works as a secretary, and her father is in the construction business. Thorn revealed that she lost her virginity at the age of 14.
Growing up in Hawaii, Thorn's first job was working in promotion and marketing person for a record company at age 14. At 16 she relocated to California, where she worked at a coffee shop and at Melrose boutiques. She later said regarding the move, "When I was a little kid, I already knew I wanted to be a stripper."
After she turned 18, Thorn began working as a stripper, then went from dancing to nude modeling, followed by masturbation scenes and later hardcore sex. Thorn was discovered by a talent agent in a club.
Thorn has been married.
- Atkins, Michael. "The Red Cross Dispute; Nautica vs. Nautica Thorn; "New" Seattle Law Blogs". Seattle Trademark Lawyer.
- "Nautica Thorn Interview". mrwebreview.com. August 2004. Retrieved 2007-05-04.
- Dianne Perry (June 2007). "Nautica Thorn". Stiletto magazine: 6, 7, 14.
- Roger T. Pipe (January 2005). "Interview: Nautica Thorn". rogreviews.com. Retrieved 2007-06-04.
- "Nautica Thorn Interview". XRentDVD. 2006-07-14.
- "Nautica Thorn Interview". Asian Porno Hotties. 1 September 2004.
- Gabriel Alvarez (2011-09-19). "The Top 50 Hottest Asian Porn Stars of All Time". Complex. Retrieved 2013-08-02.
- Cindi Loftus (August 2008). "Interview: Nautica Thorn". Xcitement Magazine. Retrieved 2008-08-09.
- Ross, Gene (22 July 2005). "Conversations with Nautica Thorn". Adult FYI.
- Randazza, Marc. "Nautica® v. Nautica Thorn". The Legal Satyricon.
- Baker, Stephen (22 June 2007). "Opposition".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nautica Thorn.|