|Full name||Nauzet Alemán Viera|
|Date of birth||25 February 1985|
|Place of birth||Las Palmas, Spain|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Current club||Las Palmas|
|2003–2004||Las Palmas B|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 June 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Nauzet Alemán Viera (born 25 February 1985 in Las Palmas, Canary Islands), simply known as Nauzet, is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for UD Las Palmas in Segunda División, mainly as a right midfielder.
In the 2005–06 season, Nauzet was instrumental as the Canary Islands outfit once again returned to the second level: in the last minutes of a match at Real Sociedad B, in the first round of the promotion play-offs, he scored a goal which would relegate the Basque. Additionally, in the decisive contest against CD Linares, he set up Marcos Márquez for the game's only goal.
In July 2009 Nauzet, having not renewed his link to Las Palmas, signed with La Liga side Real Valladolid, penning a three-year contract. He made his league debut on 30 August as a starter at UD Almería, being sacrificed in the 15th minute of the game after defender Nivaldo was sent off (eventual 0–0 draw); he then proceeded to net four times in the next six matches, namely twice against Deportivo de La Coruña on 25 October (4–0 home win), but the Castile and León side was eventually relegated at the season's end.
- Nauzet regresa este sábado a Las Palmas (Nauzet returns this Saturday to Las Palmas); Blanquivioletas, 26 October 2011 (Spanish)
- Nauzet Alemán ya es blanquivioleta (Nauzet Alemán is already blanquivioleta); Valladolid's official website (Spanish)
- Almeria 0–0 Valladolid; ESPN Soccernet, 30 August 2009
- Valladolid thump Depor; ESPN Soccernet, 25 October 2009
- El Valladolid puede presumir de puntería (Valladolid boasts aim); Marca, 8 September 2011 (Spanish)
- Valladolid official profile (Spanish)
- BDFutbol profile
- Futbolme profile (Spanish)
- Transfermarkt profile