From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up naval in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Naval can refer to:
- Relating to a navy (a military branch that primarily uses ships and/or boats)
- Naval, Biliran, a municipality in the Philippines
- Naval, Huesca, a municipality in Spain
- Deepti Naval (born 1957), Indian actress
- Naval de Talcahuano, a defunct Chilean football team that was based in the city of Talcahuano
- Naval 1º de Maio, a sports club in Figueira da Foz, Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.