Naval Base Guam
|Naval Base Guam|
|Apra Harbor, Guam|
|Crest of Naval Base Guam|
|Controlled by||United States Navy|
|Capt. John M. Ward
Commander Christopher Flis
Master Chief John T. Lawry
(Senior Enlisted Leader)
Naval Base Guam is a strategic U.S. naval base located on Apra Harbor, Guam. It is part of Joint Region Marianas, which is a Navy-controlled installation which was combined with Andersen Air Force Base in 2009.
Naval Base Guam is home of Commander Submarine Squadron 15, Coast Guard Sector Guam and Naval Special Warfare Unit One and supports 28 other tenant commands. It is the home base to dozens of Pacific Command, United States Pacific Fleet, Seventh Fleet, and Seabee units.
Submarine Squadron 15
USS Frank Cable (AS-40)
US Coast Guard SECTOR GUAM
- Military Sealift Command Ship Support Unit Guam
- United States Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Unit FIVE
- Navy Munitions Command East Asia Division Unit Guam
- Naval Airborne Weapons Maintenance Unit 1
- Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station Guam
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Naval Base Guam.|
- Official Website
- Military: Naval Air Station, Agana (Tiyan) (closed). GlobalSecurity.org. Retrieved 2010-02-19.
|This Guam location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States Navy article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|