From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up navidad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Navidad may refer to:
- Nochebuena or Navidad, Christmas Eve in Spanish
- Navidad, Chile, a commune in Cardenal Caro Province, O'Higgins Region, Chile
- Navidad Formation, a geological formation in Chile
- La Navidad, a settlement in what is now Haiti
- Navidad (Jaci Velasquez album) (2001)
- Navidad (Lara & Reyes album) (2000)
- Navidad (Rojo EP) (2006)
- Navidades, a 2006 album by Luis Miguel
- "Navidad", a 1989 song by José Luis Perales
People with the surname
- Patricia Navidad (born 1973), Mexican singer and actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Navidad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.