From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up navigation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Navigation is the theory and practice of navigating, especially the charting of a course for a ship, aircraft, or spaceship.
Navigation may also refer to:
- Land navigation
- Air navigation
- Ship transport in general
- Web navigation, the process of browsing and locating information using the hypertext of the World Wide Web
- Navigation system, a system, usually electronic, that aids in navigation
- A man-made watercourse similar to a canal
- Navigation (album), the 2005 debut album by the Irish band Radar
- Navigation: The OMD B-Sides, a 2001 compilation album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
- Navigator, the person on board a ship or aircraft responsible for its navigation
- Navigation research, which deals with the fundamental aspects of navigation
- Navigation authority, a company or statutory body which is concerned with the management of a navigable canal or river
- Navvy, a navigational engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Navigation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.