U.S. Navy Cyber Forces
|United States Navy Cyber Forces|
U.S. Navy Cyber Forces emblem
|Active||January 26, 2010-current|
|Country||United States of America|
|Garrison/HQ||Little Creek-Fort Story|
|Rear Admiral Gretchen S. Herbert|
Navy Cyber Forces (CYBERFOR) is the type commander for the U.S. Navy's global cyber workforce. The headquarters is located at 115 Lake View Parkway in Suffolk, Virginia. CYBERFOR provides forces and equipment in cryptology/signals intelligence, cyber, electronic warfare, information operations, intelligence, networks, and space. Navy Cyber Forces is an operational component of the U.S. Navy Information Dominance Corps. CYBERFOR has been absorbed into Navy Information Dominance Forces.
To organize and prioritize, training, modernization, and maintenance, requirements, and capabilities of command and control architecture/networks, cryptologic and space-related systems and intelligence and information operations activities, and to coordinate with Type Commanders, to deliver interoperable, relevant and ready forces at the right time at the best cost, today and in the future.
- Navy and Marine Corps Spectrum Center
- Navy Communications Security Material System Command
- Fleet Intelligence Adaptive Force (FIAFs)
- Fleet Intelligence Detachments (FIDs)
- Navy Information Dominance Forces
- Fleet Cyber Command/Tenth Fleet
- U.S. Navy Information Dominance Corps
- U.S. Cyber Command
- "Navy Cyber Forces Established". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 2010-08-19.
- "Rear Admiral Gretchen S. Herbert; Commander, Navy Cyber Forces". United States Navy Biography. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- "USNA Navy Information Dominance Corps Overview". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- "Navy Establishes Information Dominance Forces". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 2014-12-07.
- "Navy Cyber Command Mission". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 2010-08-19.
- "Press Release Fleet Cyber Command/Tenth Fleet #11-001". U.S. Navy. 2011-04-18.
- "InfoDomain Spring 2010 pg 25". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 2010-08-19.