Navy Cyber Forces
|United States Navy Cyber Forces|
U.S. Navy Cyber Forces emblem
|Active||January 26, 2010-current|
|Country||United States of America|
|Garrison/HQ||Little Creek-Fort Story|
|Rear Admiral Gretchen S. Herbert|
Navy Cyber Forces (CYBERFOR) is the type commander for the U.S. Navy's global cyber workforce. The headquarters is located at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story. CYBERFOR provides forces and equipment in cryptology/signals intelligence, cyber, electronic warfare, information operations, intelligence, networks, and space.
To organize and prioritize, training, modernization, and maintenance, requirements, and capabilities of command and control architecture/networks, cryptologic and space-related systems and intelligence and information operations activities, and to coordinate with Type Commanders, to deliver interoperable, relevant and ready forces at the right time at the best cost, today and in the future.
Reporting Commands 
- Navy and Marine Corps Spectrum Center
- Navy Communications Security Material System Command
- Fleet Intelligence Adaptive Force (FIAFs)
- Fleet Intelligence Detachments (FIDs)
See also 
- "Navy Cyber Forces Established". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 2010-08-19.
- "Rear Admiral Gretchen S. Herbert; Commander, Navy Cyber Forces". United States Navy Biography. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- "Navy Cyber Command Mission". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 2010-08-19.
- "Press Release Fleet Cyber Command/Tenth Fleet #11-001". U.S. Navy. 2011-04-18.
- "InfoDomain Spring 2010 pg 25". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 2010-08-19.