From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nazarene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nazarene may refer to:
- Nazarene (title), a title applied to Jesus of Nazareth, the title is used to designate Christians in Jewish, Muslim and Druze traditions
- Black Nazarene, a Roman Catholic statue of Jesus Christ venerated by Filipino faithful
- The Nazarene, a novel by Sholem Asch
- FV Nazarene, a ship wrecked in 1957
- Nazarene (sect), a sect of 4th century Christianity described by Epiphanius
- Church of the Nazarene, modern Christian Holiness movement denomination
- Apostolic Christian Church (Nazarene), dating from the Swiss Nazarene Baptist movement
- Nazarene movement, 19th century German Romantic painters
- Syrian Malabar Nasrani, an ethnoreligious group from Kerala, India, named after the Arabic term for Christians
See also 
- Impaled Nazarene, a Finnish metal band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.