Nazlat 'Isa (Arabic: نزلة عيسى) is a Palestinian village in the Tulkarm Governorate in the western West Bank, located 17 kilometers North of Tulkarm. According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, Nazlat 'Isa had a population of approximately 2,502 inhabitants in mid-year 2006. 8.7% of the population of Nazlat 'Isa were refugees in 1997. The healthcare facilities for Nazlat 'Isa are designated as MOH level 2.
- Barron, J. B., ed. (1923). Palestine: Report and General Abstracts of the Census of 1922. Government of Palestine.
- Conder, Claude Reignier; Kitchener, H. H. (1882). The Survey of Western Palestine: Memoirs of the Topography, Orography, Hydrography, and Archaeology 2. London: Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund. (p. 47)
- Hadawi, Sami (1970). Village Statistics of 1945: A Classification of Land and Area ownership in Palestine. Palestine Liberation Organization Research Center.
- Mills, E., ed. (1932). Census of Palestine 1931. Population of Villages, Towns and Administrative Areas (PDF). Jerusalem: Government of Palestine.
- Palmer, E. H. (1881). The Survey of Western Palestine: Arabic and English Name Lists Collected During the Survey by Lieutenants Conder and Kitchener, R. E. Transliterated and Explained by E.H. Palmer. Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund. (p. 152)