From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ndebele in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ndebele or Matabele may refer to:
- South Ndebele people, located in South Africa
- Northern Ndebele people, located in Zimbabwe and Botswana
- HMS Matabele (F26), a destroyer of the Royal Navy sunk by a U-boat while escorting an Arctic convoy in the Second World War.
- Southern Ndebele language, the language of the South Ndebele
- Northern Ndebele language, the language of the Northern Ndebele
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ndebele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.