He is a regular contributor to the daily press in Albania, Kosovo[b], Republic of Macedonia and Montenegro. He has written articles about literature and critical essays, some of which have been published in translation. His poems and texts were translated into English, Romanian, Spanish, Italian, Finnish. PRIZES:
He has also won the award for best poems in the International Poetry Festival in Macedonia "Days of Naim".
PRIZES 2013: The International Best Poets, Translators, Critics, and Poetry Magazines, Selections of Poems, IPTRC'
Ndue Ukaj is a member of the Swedish PEN
Books in Albanian
- “The Biblical Discourse in the Albanian Literature”, AIKD; Kosovo 2004
- "The Waterfall of Metaphors", M&B, Tirane, Albany, 2008
" Arka e shpetimit", Drita, Kosove, 2012
Books in English
- ”Ithaca of the Word”, translated by Peter Tase, publishing by Lulu Entepress, USA 2010
- ”Godo is Not Coming” translated by Peter Tase, Lulu Entepress, USA 2010
Book in Spanish
- "Godo no viene",translated by Peter Tase, Lulu Enterpress, USA, 2010.
|a.||^ Albanian spelling: Ndue Ukaj, Serbo-Croat Cyrillic spelling: Ндуе Укај.|
|b.||^ Kosovo is the subject of a territorial dispute between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Kosovo. The latter declared independence on 17 February 2008, but Serbia continues to claim it as part of its own sovereign territory. Kosovo's independence has been recognised by 108 out of 193 United Nations member states.|
- "Dvije decenije kulture i borbe za identitet" (in Croatian). 30 December 2010. Retrieved 14 October 2011.