From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Neapolis)
- Neapoli, Thessaloniki, a municipality in Thessaloniki conurbation
- Neapoli, Aetolia-Acarnania, a municipality in central Aetolia-Acarnania
- Neapoli, Elis, found east of the municipality of Vouprasías
- Neapoli, Kavala, a subdivision and an ancient name of Kavala (the Neapolis of Acts 16:11 in the Bible)
- Neapoli, Kozani, a town and a municipality in the prefecture of Kozani
- Neapoli, Lesbos, found on the island of Lesbos
- Neapoli, the main town in the municipality of Voies, Laconia
- Neapoli, Crete, municipality in Lasithi, Crete
- Neapoli, Athens, neighbourhood on the northwestern foot of the Lycabettus
- Neapoli Zarouchleikon, neighbourhood in the city of Patras, Achaia, Greece.
- Neapolis, Chalcidice, an ancient city on the Pallene isthmus, Chalcidice
- Neapolis (Thrace), Thasian colony in antiquity
In other countries:
- The original Greek name of Naples, Italy
- The old name of Limassol (Lemesos), Cyprus; used in the Byzantine period
- Neapolis, Sardinia, an ancient city the ruins of which are found in the comune of Guspini, Province of Medio Campidano, Sardinia, Italy
- Neapolis, Apulia, an ancient city in Apulia, Italy
- Flavia Neapolis, an ancient name of Nablus, Palestine
- Neapoli, Nicosia, a suburb of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Scythian Neapolis, Scythian town in modern Ukraine.
- Neapolis (Thracian Chersonese), Greek colony in modern Turkey.
- Nabeul, Tunisia, originally Neapolis
- Neapolis, Ohio, an unincorporated municipality in Providence Township, Lucas County, Ohio
- Neapolis Public Stadium, a stadium used by Greek club Ionikos FC
- F.C. Torre Neapolis 1944, an Italian football club based in Torre del Greco
- Néapolis (album) by Simple Minds
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.