From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Near-field)
|Look up near-field in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Near field may refer to:
- Near-field (mathematics), an algebraic structure
- Near-field region, part of an electromagnetic field
- Near-field magnetic induction communication, a technique for deliberately limited-range communication between devices
- Near field communication, a set of application protocols based on this
- Near-field optics
- Near-field scanning optical microscope
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.