From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up neat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neat may refer to: A person who is not sloppy, otherwise known as clean. Example of neat is a clean room.
- Neat (bartending), a single, unmixed liquor served in a rocks glass
- Cattle, singular or plural
- Neat, an old term for an individual animal of the species of cattle Bos taurus
- Neat (TV series), a Canadian television series
- Neat Records, a British record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.