|University||University of Nebraska at Kearney|
|Athletic director||Paul Plinske|
|Football stadium||Ron & Carol Cope Stadium|
|Basketball arena||Health and Sports Center|
|Fight song||"We Fight for UNK!"|
The University of Nebraska–Kearney Lopers are the sports teams of University of Nebraska at Kearney located in Kearney, Nebraska. They participate in the NCAA's Division II and in the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association (MIAA).
- For current information see 2014 Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association football season
Women's Swim & Dive
The Women's Swim and Dive team is an affiliate member of the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).
- Foster Field at Ron & Carol Cope Stadium - Home of the Loper football and soccer teams
- Cushing Pool - Home of the Loper Swim & Dive team
- Dryden Park - Home of the UNK Softball team
- Harmon Park - Home of the UNK Tennis team
- Health and Sports Center - Home of the UNK Basketball, Wrestling, and Volleyball teams
- Memorial Field - Home of the UNK Baseball team (Once home to a New York Yankees minor league team, Nebraska State League)
Words were written by Harry Hoffman and the Music was written by William Lynn.
Afar in the west where the green valleys run
And the sweeping hills dip to the plain;
Rise the gray, storied walls of the home that we love -
Alma Mater! We hail thee again!
' Neath thy shade we have gazed over valley and plain
On the scenes that enrapture the eye;
And our hearts thrill with pride as the Blue and the Gold
Proudly floats against the evening sky.
Marching to conquer all the way!
Words were written by Clarence A. Murch and the Music was written by Fair Harvard.
- Stephen Goodin, NFL player
- Randy Rasmussen, former New York Jets player
- Joba Chamberlain, New York Yankees pitcher
- Tervel Dlagnev, Olympic Wrestler
- Arthur Hobbs, defensive back for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats