Nebula performing live in 2008. Left to right: Eddie Glass, Rob Oswald, Tom Davies.
|Genres||Stoner rock, heavy metal, psychedelic rock|
|Years active||1997–2010 (hiatus)|
|Labels||Liquor And Poker Music, Meteor City, Sub Pop, Tee Pee Records, Man's Ruin Records|
|Associated acts||Fu Manchu, Mudhoney, Chris Goss, Kyuss, Olivelawn, Karma To Burn, Mondo Generator|
|Past members||/>Ruben Romano
Nebula are a psychedelic stoner rock band, formed by guitarist Eddie Glass and drummer Ruben Romano upon departing Fu Manchu in 1997. Mark Abshire soon joined as the band's original bassist. Nebula have been on indefinite hiatus since early 2010 but have not broken up.
Abshire remained with the band until the recording of Atomic Ritual (2003) which was produced by Chris Goss of Kyuss fame. Dennis Wilson & Simon Moon (Eddie Glass) stepped in as bassists until a more permanent replacement was found in Tom Davies. Atomic Ritual was released to warm critical praise, with AMG calling Nebula a "hard-working power trio [that] sounds like it has been hanging out in the garage since 1973, blissfully unaware of the changing world outside. Which is definitely to its benefit".  Rob Oswald replaced founding member Ruben Romano on drums in 2007.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - "Giant"
- NHL 2K7 - "Giant"
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - "So It Goes"
- Project Gotham Racing - "Come Down", "Do It Now"
- TransWorld Surf - "Ignition", "Do It Now"
In August 2009, Adam Kriney, formerly of La Otracina, was recruited to replace departing drummer Oswald, though he too announced his departure in January 2010 and was replaced by Jimmy Sweet. In early 2010, Nebula announced that it was going on an indefinite hiatus. Glass later explained that "things started getting a bit rough with the touring and I got sick of it", though Nebula were merely "taking a break for a while" and not breaking up.
- Current members
- Eddie Glass - guitar, vocals (1997-present)
- Tom Davies - bass (2003-present)
- Jimmy Sweet - drums (2010-present)
- Former members
- Ruben Romano - drums (1997-2007)
- Mark Abshire - bass (1997-2003)
- Isaiah Mitchell - bass (2003)
- Dennis Wilson - bass (2003)
- Rob Oswald - drums (2007-2009)
- Adam Kriney - drums (2009-2010)
- To the Center - 1999 - Sub Pop
- Charged - 2001 - Sub Pop
- Atomic Ritual - 2003 - Liquor & Poker
- Apollo - 2006 - Liquor & Poker
- BBC Peel Sessions - 2008 - Sweet Nothing
- Let It Burn - 1998 - Relapse Records
- Sun Creature - 1999 - Man's Ruin
- Nebula/Lowrider - 1999 - Meteor City (Split EP)
- Heavy Psych - 2009 - Tee Pee
- In the Groove ("Full Throttle") - 1999 - The Music Cartel
- "High Times" High Volume: The Stoner Rock Collection ("The Void") - 2004 - High Times Records
- BREAKING NEWS: Eddie Glass Says The Eddie Glass Show Will Continue http://theobelisk.net/obelisk/2010/04/28/nebulasnotover/