From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up necessary evil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Necessary Evil may refer to:
- The lesser in the Lesser of two evils principle
- Necessary Evil (aircraft), a B-29 Superfortress used in the 1945 atomic bomb attack on Hiroshima
- A Necessary Evil (Stargate audio), a Stargate audiobook
- Necessary Evil, a role-playing game campaign setting by Savage Worlds
- Necessary Evil, a comic published by Desperado Publishing
- Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics documentary from Warner Bros. and DC Comics.
- Necessary Evil (Deborah Harry album), 2007
- Necessary Evil (Salem album), 2007
- "Necessary Evil", a song by Armand Van Helden from 2 Future 4 U
- "Necessary Evil", a song by Balance of Power from Heathen Machine
- "Necessary Evil", a song by Body Count from Born Dead
- "Necessary Evil", a song by The Dresden Dolls from Yes, Virginia...
- "Necessary Evil", a song by Napalm Death from Enemy of the Music Business
- "Necessary Evil", a song by Hans Zimmer from The Dark Knight Rises
- "Necessary Evil", a song by Nikki Yanofsky from Little Secret
- "Necessary Evil" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), a 1993 episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "A Necessary Evil" (In the Heat of the Night), an episode of In the Heat of the Night
- "A Necessary Evil", an episode of Xena: Warrior Princess
- Necessary Evil (2008 film) (film 2008)
- Necessary Evil (2013 film) a documentary about DC supervillains.
- [[Necessary Evil (1995 film) Necessary Evil (1995 scene from the Vampire in Brooklyn) Eddie Murpy played a the preacher role and preached a sermon on " Necessary Evil"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Necessary Evil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.